If you are looking for a reliable interpreter, I have 27 years of experience in consecutive and near-simultaneous English-Russian remote interpreting.
I provide online interpreting (Zoom, Skype) for immigration and political asylum cases.
Other areas of specialization include healthcare, nutrition, mental health, spirituality, religion, and negotiations. Please see a list of interpreting projects completed below:
English-Russian remote interpreting 1993 to present
- Medical in-person interpreting at Texas Children’s Hospital;
- Remote interpreting for immigration and political asylum cases in Houston TX (including attorney consultations);
- Daily consecutive interpreting for Christian missions for over 10 years;
- Conference interpreting covering a wide range of business topics (auditorium setting) including negotiations, educational seminars, one-on-one meetings;
- Business conference interpreting for a fishery-related sales exhibition;
- Interpreting for the British Council module-based educational training program in Omsk, Russia;
- Person-to-person interpreting in various settings, covering such areas as healthcare, psychology, philosophy, architecture, art, literature, education, negotiations, self-improvement;
- Conference-setting medical interpreting for healthcare-related seminars;
- Video interpreting for online seminars and discussions.
Below is my brief self-introduction:
Please see my Proz.com page here.