Over 10,000,000 words translated and edited since 1993.
100+ books, brochures, and tracts translated and edited.
4 books written (see below).
- SETON Magazine: The Secret to Helping Your Child Love Reading
- SOURCE, a quarterly publication by ATA’s literary division. Translation of C.S. Lewis’ poem “The Birth of Language.” (see pages 24-27).
- Library of Congress World Digital Library project; employed as a primary Russian language specialist.
Translation and Editing
- Owen Barfield’s fairy-tale “The Silver Trumpet.”
- C.S.Lewis’s poem “The Birth of Language” and “What the Bird Said Early in the Year” (published by SOURCE, a quarterly publication by the ATA’s Literary Division).
- Business book summaries for getAbstract (Brief-And-To-The-Point Publishing), which specializes in translating and publishing educational book abstracts.
- Paul Benware’s book Understanding the End Times Prophecy.
- Crescent through the Eyes of the Cross, a book that teaches a cross-cultural perspective.
Major projects completed for Lutheran Heritage Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Church Postils by Martin Luther, written in 1529 (over 50 sermons);
- Church and Ministry, Walther;
- Postmodern Times, G. Edward Veith;
- Foolishness of God, Siegbert W. Becker;
- A number of expository works on the Lutheran Confessions.
- Charles Spurgeon’s three-volume work Treasury of David (over 300,000 words);
- John Calvin’s commentaries on St. Paul’s epistles (1st and 2nd Corinthians).
- Projects completed for Colloquium Publishing House (Ukraine):
- A 500-page book on homeschooling and popular science, Science and Faith by C. John Collins;
Laureate of the International Literary Foundation “VSM” Literary Diploma
Author of children’s books in English and in Russian.
- Presenting at ATA’s 61st conference on the topic of How to Become a Literary Translator.
2. Speaking to the students of Houston Community College Translation and Interpretation Program, sharing knowledge and experience related to the translation career.